They might be used car dealers or they might be our competitors in the junkyard business. Regardless of who it is, there are tons of companies in south Florida that claim to offer you top dollar for your old vehicle. Unfortunately, most of the time, these other companies are all talk. They either don’t give you what your car is worth or they don’t give you cash on the spot. We guarantee that not only will we give you a fair quote for your old car, but we pay cash for cars in Sunrise, FL, too! Here are a few of the signs that it’s time to sell us your vehicle:
- You need cash now: Whether you have bills to pay or you just need a little extra walking-around money, we’re the place to go to get cash today. We’ll offer you the most money for your car out of any other business in south Florida. Don’t go to a pawn shop and try to sell your valuable belongings—give us a call and find out how much money we can give you for a vehicle you no longer need.
- Your car is immobile: What’s the point in having an old rust bucket sitting around in your yard or in your garage? All it’s doing is taking up space and creating an eyesore for your neighbors. Your beat-up old car that no longer runs might be worth a whole lot more than you think. We’ll pay you cold, hard cash for your vehicle’s salvageable parts and scrap metal.
- You haven’t gotten around to restoring a car: Everyone probably knows somebody who’s purchased a classic car with big dreams of restoring it to its former glory. But how often do those dreams become a reality? Not too often! Folks don’t realize that car restoration is not only difficult, but also very time consuming. Unless you’re a trained mechanic, you likely don’t have the skillset to restore your car by yourself. The sooner you realize that, the sooner we can give you cash on the spot for your car.
- You bought a new car: Believe it or not, you can’t drive two cars at once. If you’ve decided to buy a new one, get rid of your old one! Don’t try to sell it to a dealer, either. They’ll only nickel and dime you. Bring your car to us and get the most money possible for your old vehicle.
- The repairs are too expensive: No matter how well you take care of your vehicle, it’s bound to break down sooner or later. It might be an issue with the transmission, the engine, the brakes, the battery—the list goes on and on when it comes to car problems. At a certain point, the necessary repairs end up costing more than the actual vehicle is worth! When that time comes, you need to cut your losses and sell us your car.
It doesn’t matter what condition your car is in—we pay cash for cars in Sunrise, FL! Give Junkyard Dog a call today to get a quote or schedule pickup for your car.