Having an old, beat-up car sitting in front of or on your property is not only an eyesore for your neighborhood, but it’s taking up precious space. You want to get rid of it, but where do you start?
For a lot of junk car owners, the quickest and easiest way to get cash for cars in Coral Springs, FL is to sell to a certified junkyard. Still unsure whether or not this route is right for you? Consider the following reasons to sell your old vehicle to a junkyard today, instead of going through the hassle of finding a new owner:
- You won’t have to deal with the downside of classified ads: Sure, posting an ad in the local paper or on an online car sales site may seem simple. All you have to do is type up a description of your vehicle and slap on a price, right? Nope! You have to pay money to post the ad for a certain amount of time, which can add up over the days and weeks. Furthermore, your ad is competing with a bunch of other vehicle ads, meaning yours has a chance of being missed by potential buyers.
- You’ll avoid spam and scam responses: Your phone number or email will get posted with your for-sale Are you prepared to deal with spam calls and scam email responses? These types of communications are not genuine offers, and most end up trying to sell you something or using your desperation to scam you out of money. Sell to a junkyard—they don’t mess around.
- You won’t have to deal with strangers: Although you’ll likely be selling your vehicle to a stranger, you really want to limit exposing your family and yourself to weirdoes and criminals. Let’s say someone calls about your car and then asks for your address so they can test drive it. Whatever their intentions may be, they now have your phone number and know where you live, making it easy for them to bother you day or night.
- Most inquiries are not from serious buyers: Get ready for lowball offers! Unfortunately, this happens to sellers of new, old and junk cars alike. Call a junkyard first!
- You don’t drive it anymore: If you have an old or busted vehicle that’s non-operational and sitting on your property day after day, you could be losing money. These vehicles still require auto insurance, and the longer they sit, the more their value goes down.
- You can get cash fast and on the spot: One of the more attractive reasons to sell your old vehicle to a junkyard is the fact that many will pay cash right there on the spot. Some will even schedule a time to come pick it up so you don’t have to get a tow to the yard.
When you call the team at Junkyard Dog to come pick up your old junk vehicle, rest assured we will not leave you waiting. Running or not, no matter the vehicle’s condition, we’ll buy it—and we pay cash for cars in Coral Springs, FL!