Is your old vehicle on its last leg? Is your bumper hanging onto your car’s rear end thanks to an intricate combination of wire and duct tape? If that sounds like your vehicle, it may be time to sell it to a junkyard! Regardless of the make, model or condition, Junkyard Dog pays cash for vehicles in Boca Raton, FL! Keep reading to learn more about getting rid of that old junk car that’s been sitting on your lawn for months or years:
- Try selling it first: Your first step in getting rid of your old car should be trying to sell it yourself. You can try to sell it to a dealership, you can try selling it on Craigslist or you can put a classified ad in the newspaper in an effort to get rid of it. Chances are, though, nobody is going to want to by an old beater! And on the off chance that you can find someone to buy it, do you think they’ll pay you top dollar for your old ride? No way! They’ll pay you as little as they can, because they know it’s going to take a whole lot of work to get it back into shape.
- Contact a junkyard: After you’ve tried and failed to sell your car for what you think it’s worth, your next bet is to get in contact with a junkyard. Most junkyards are always looking to buy old vehicles. Junkyards buy your car for cash and typically sell the parts to folks looking for cheap used parts. The beauty of most junkyards is that they’ll take almost anything. It doesn’t matter if your car runs or not—a junkyard will take it off your hands! Give a junkyard a call. They’ll come take a look at your car and make an assessment for what it’s worth. If you agree to let them buy it, they’ll pay you in cash.
- Get your title: Before a junkyard will take your car from you, you’ll need to show them the title that says you’re the car’s actual owner. After all, a junkyard doesn’t want to get caught up buying a stolen car!
- Collect your money: The last step in the process is collecting your money! Junkyards will offer you cash on the spot for your old, beat-up ride.
When it comes to choosing where to junk your old vehicle, here are just a couple reasons to consider working with the team at Junkyard Dog:
- Free towing: The hardest part of getting rid of a car that doesn’t work anymore is getting it off your property! Luckily, that’s not an issue when you call Junkyard Dog. We’ll tow any-sized vehicle from your home directly down to our junkyard at no cost to you!
- Most cash for your car: While many junkyards offer cash for vehicles in Boca Raton, FL, we can safely say that we offer the most cash for your old vehicle! You can walk away with a pocket full of cash to put a down payment on a brand new ride.
Get rid of your old car today by giving Junkyard Dog a call. We pay top dollar for any vehicle we come across!
Categorised in: Cash for Vehicles
This post was written by admin